The term ‘Anis Publishing Ltd’, ‘Anis’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Thatcham Business Village, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 4LW. Anis Publishing Ltd is registered in England, No. 7136917. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Anis Publishing Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The following terms and conditions apply to all Anis Publishing’s products.
Anis Publishing Ltd’s products consist of MP3 files of audio books that are available for download. A download is a purchased audio file that is capable of being:
- saved to your hard drive
- burned to a CD/DVD
- transferred to a compatible portable device or MP3 player
Downloads & Usage
It is your responsibility not to lose, damage or destroy the audio files that you have bought and downloaded.
Also, when you download an MP3 audio book from our website, it is for your personal use only and you are entitled to:
- Play the file on your computer
- Create (burn) one CD only of the audio file.
- Transfer the audio file to a portable device or MP3 player.
When buying an Anis Publishing product, you agree not to unlawfully reproduce, modify, perform, transfer, loan, distribute or allow use of the audio file by anyone else.
This means you are not are not allowed to:
- Send or email the MP3 file to someone else
- Create (burn) a CD for someone else using the audio file
- Load the audio files onto someone else’s MP3 player or portable device.
You agree that, by purchasing an Anis Publishing product, you accept and agree to use the product solely in accordance with the above Download & Usage restrictions, and that any other use of the product may constitute a copyright infringement.
You are responsible for making sure your PC, MP3 player or other portable device can receive and play the downloaded audio files and that you have any software that may be required.
Payment Security & Delivery
Anis Publishing Ltd uses Sage Pay for all online payments. Until the payment is processed and accepted, no access will be given to the MP3 file of the audio book.
Due to the immediate nature of the service we provide, refunds are only available in exceptional circumstances at the management’s discretion.
Any query in relation to the above can be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Anis Publishing Ltd, 7 Thatcham Business Village, Thatcham RG19 4LW, UK.